Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Beginning

Who am I and why does anyone care?

My name is Kyle and the purpose of me creating this blog late at night on a school day is because I want to share my experiences with all of you. I am a big gamer and super nerd with hobbies such as videogames, board games, trading card games, and I enjoy going to the gym and getting huge. 
I currently am a sophomore year college student working on my transfer-degree Associates with a future major in journalism. My dream career is to be able to write for a living and surround myself with like-minded people who only want to see the success of their friends and enjoy each others company.

I plan on mainly writing about Pokemon and games that I play that I would enjoy reviewing so that others may be able to get a bit of information before paying money. 

Have a good night and enjoy my late night ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment